Rosemary Citrus One Pan Baked Salmon is one of the healthiest and easy to make delicious food I’ve ever eat. This food is best for one’s who are trying to lose weight or trying to eat something delicious with low calories. Rosemary Citrus Baked salmon has only 345 calories per serving which is insane.
The other thing which I liked the most about this that you can make Rosemary Citrus Baked salmon in only 20 minutes literally this is just amazing. Even if you are running out of time and want to eat something healthy then this dish is most recommended by me. So let’s start making Rosemary Citrus One Pan Baked Salmon.
- 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Pinch of ground pepper.
- 2 tablespoons of fresh orange juice.
- 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, and 2 extra springs to garnish.
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic(minced).
- 1/4 tablespoon of grated dried orange peel (divided).
- Kosher salt or fine sea salt(according to your taste).
- 1 bunch thin asparagus (trimmed) (Or other vegetables of choice).
- Olive oil or melted butter(according to you) to drizzle.
- 280gms-340gms/10–12 ounces of sockeye salmon (whole fillet or around 3 fillets).
- Thinly sliced Orange (5-6).
- 1/4 tsp lemon pepper(optional).
- Additional Salt/pepper for taste(after baking).
Also See, Instant Pot & Slow Cooker Seafood Ramen Soup (191 KCAL)
- First, heat the oven up to 400°F or 205°C.
- While your oven is preheating, whisk together lemon, orange juice,1/4 or1/3 cup of olive oil,2 tablespoons of rosemary, a pinch of salt,1/4 tablespoons of orange peel, pepper, and garlic set aside.
- Now layer your dish.
- Further, add trimmed asparagus(or the vegetable which you like) and drizzle it with butter or olive oil. and add a pinch(or according to your taste) of lemon pepper.
- Place your salmon on the asparagus spears.
- Now drizzle the orange rosemary marinade on the salmon.
- Add orange slice(must be thin) on top of the asparagus and the salmon.
- Place 2-3 fresh spring of fish on the top of the salmon and around the pan.
- Now, sprinkle a bit more pepper, orange peel, and kosher salt on the top of the salmon.
- Now we have to veggie bake it. bake this at 400°F/205°C for 13-15 mins or until the salmon is no longer opaque in the middle.
Recipe By CotterCrunch