Slow Cooker Seafood Ramen Soup is one of my favorite dishes because first, it is very light in eating, and second it’s very healthy. I personally prefer to eat this at night because at night we should have to eat something which is easy to digest. eating this will surely help you to lose weight and bloatedness.
It is a super easy recipe to make. Don’t need any cooking experience even if you don’t know how to cook you can even make this delicious soup by just following the step by step recipe.
This recipe can be made in an instant pot or if you don’t have an instant pot then don’t worry you can still make this in the slow cooker. so let’s start the super simple recipe.
Also see, Crispy Cod with Sweet Potato Fries (282KCAL)
- 1800gms/4lbs broth (seafood, vegetable, or chicken)
- 120gms-170gms/0.25-0.40lbs of ramen noodles.
- 450gms/1lb of seafood.
- 2 green onions (sliced).
- 2 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce.
- 2 garlic cloves(minced).
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- 1/4 cup of kale(chopped).
- 230gms/0.5 lb tomatoes (sliced).
- 1/4 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- 1 tablespoon of salt.
- 1/4 tablespoons of pepper.
- 1/8 tablespoons of red pepper flakes
Slow Cooker Directions:
- Add all the ingredients into the cooker except the seafood, kale, and ramen. and stir it to mix it well.
- Now Cook on high heat for 2-3 hours(or 4-6 hours on low heat).
- After cooking for 2-3 hours add the seafood, kale, and ramen. and cook for additional 20-30 minutes until the seafood turns soft. Yeh! you’ve made it now serve this and enjoy it!
Instant Pot Directions:
- First, add all the ingredients into the pot except the seafood, kale, and ramen. and stir it to mix it well.
- Close the lid and seal the valve. Set this on high pressure and cook for 8 minutes.
- After cooking for 8 minutes quickly release the pot. Now add ramen and kale( Don’t like kale? it’s ok you can use zucchini, spinach, or any vegetable of your choice) close the lid and cook this for additional 5 minutes on “Warm”. Now open the pot and stir in the seafood and cook it on “warm” for 5-10 minutes or until the seafood cooked through. Yah! you made it now serve it and enjoy:)
Recipe By: FitSlowCookerQueen